CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 5 Articles
Found 10 Abstracts
- Coggan, J. S. Sejnowski, T. J. Prescott, S. A. Cooperativity between remote sites of ectopic spiking allows afterdischarge to be initiated and maintained at different locations, Journal of Computational Neuroscience, 39, 17-28, 2015 PMCID:PMC4496271 [Available on 2016-08-01] (PDF)
- Coggan, J. S. Ocker, G. Sejnowski, T. J. Prescott, S. A. Explaining pathological changes in axonal excitability through dynamical analysis of conductance-based models, Journal of Neural Engineering, 8, 065002, 2011 PMCID:PMC3226740 (PDF)
- Coggan, J. S. Prescott, S. A. Bartol, T. M. Jr. Sejnowski, T. J. Imbalance of Ionic conductances can explain diverse symptoms of demyelination, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 107, 20602â20609, 2010 PMCID:PMC2996432 (PDF)
- Lopreore, C. Bartol, T. Coggan, J. Keller, D. Sosinsky, G. Ellisman, M. Sejnowski, T. J. Computational Modeling of 3D Electrodiffusion in Biological Systems: Application to the Node of Ranvier, Biophysical Journal, 95(6):2624-2635, 2008 PMCID:PMC2527256 (PDF)
- Coggan, J. S. Bartol, T. M. Jr. Esquenazi, E. I. Stiles, J. R. Lamont, S. Martone, M. E. Berg, D. K. Ellisman, M. H. Sejnowski, T. J. Evidence for Ectopic Neurotransmission at a Neuronal Synapse, Science, 39, 446-451, 2005 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Cerina,M. Goebel,K. Sejnowski,T.J. Meuth,S.G. Prescott,S.A. Subcellular Cooperativity and Ectopic Spiking in Demyelinated Axon Models and Thalamocortical Circuits, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2013 (PDF)
- Coggan, J. S. Ocker, G. Prescott, S. A. Sejnowski, T. J. Complex Symptoms of Demyelination and Nerve Damage Explained by Nonlinear Dynamical Analysis of Conductance-based Models, Computational Neuroscience (CNS), 2011 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Bartol, T.M. Prescott, S.A. Sejnowski, T. J. Conductance Imbalances Link Diverse Symptoms of Demyelination Diseases, 2010 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Sejnowski, T. J. Effects of cellular adaptations to partial demyelination on spike patterns in a model axon., Biophysical Society Abstract, 2010 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Prescott, S.A. Bartol, T.M. Sejnowski, T. J. Dynamical analysis of multi-phase axonal intrinsic excitability, HHMI, Chevy Chase, 2010 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Bartol, T.M. Sejnowski, T. J. Rethinking Axonal Intrinsic Excitability with a Computational Model of Demyelination., Biophysical Society Abstract, 2009 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Prescott, S.A. Bartol, T.M. Sejnowski, T. J. New Metrics of Intrinsic axonal excitability from a computational model of demyelination, Biophyscial Society, Boston, 2009 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Lopreore, C.L. Bartol, T.M. Sosinsky, G.E. Ellisman, M.H. Sejnowski, T. J. Stevens, C.F. Visualization of axon conduction failure at a node of Ranvier in a multi-scale computational model, Biophysical Society, Long Beach, 2008 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Lopreore, C.L. Bartol, T.M. Keller, D.X. Sosinsky, G.E. Sejnowski, T. J. and Ellisman, M.H. Compartment and electrodiffusion models of myelinated axon conduction reliability, Soc for Neuroscience, Atlanta, 2006 (PDF)
- Esquenazi, E. I. Coggan, J. S. Bartol, T. M. Jr. Shopp, R. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Ellisman, M. H. Berg, D. K. Computer Simulation of Synaptic Ultrastructure and Microphysiology in the Chick Ciliary Ganglion, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 27, 2001 (PDF)