CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 1 Book Chapter
Found 4 Abstracts
- Stiles, J. R. Bartol, T. M. Jr. Salpeter, M. M. Salpeter, E. E. Sejnowski, T. J. Synaptic Variability: New Insights from Reconstructions and Monte Carlo Simulations with MCell W. M. T. C. C. F,. (Ed.), In: Synapses, Baltimore, Johns Hopkins University, 681-731, 2000 (PDF)
- Ohayon, E. L. Burnham, W. M. Kwan, H. C. Sejnowski, T. J. Bazhenov,M. Heterogeneity and Asymmetry in Neural Network Structure Can Effect Non-Evoked Transitions in Population Activity, Society of Neuroscience Abstracts, 2008 (PDF)
- Ohayon, E.L. Bazhenov, M. Sejnowski, T. J. Kwan, H. C. Burnham, W. M. Beyond Balance: The Role of Network Structure in Population Dynamics, Clinical Neurophysiology, 117, e17-e21, 2006 (PDF)
- Ohayon, E. L. Kwan, H. C. Tsang, P. W. Borrett, D. S. Burnham, W. M. Timofeev, I. Steriade, M. Sejnowski, T. J. Bazhenov, M. Localized Connectivity Changes Alter Pan-Network Activity Patterns: Implications to Early Post-Traumatic Epilepsy and Neurodegeneration, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2005 (PDF)
- Ohayon, E. L. Kwan, H. C. Tsang, P. W. Borrett, D. S. Burnham, W. M. Timofeev, I. Steriade, M. Sejnowski, T. J. Bazhenov, M. The Effects of Lesions on Dynamics in Network Models of Epilepsy, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 30, 2004 (PDF)