CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 1 Article
Found 2 Refereed Conference Proceedings
Found 3 Abstracts
- Tang, A. C. Bartels, A. M. Sejnowski, T. J. Cholinergic Modulation Preserves Spike Timing Under Physiologically Realistic Fluctuating Input Mozer, M. Jordan, M. I. Petsche, T. (Ed.), Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 9, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA. 111-117, 1997 (PDF)
- Tang, A. C. Bartels, A. M. Sejnowski, T. J. Effects of Cholinergic Modulation on Spike Frequency Adaptation and Spike Timing, Proceedings of the 4th Joint Symposium on Neural Computation, University of California, San Diego and University of Southern California 6, Institute for Neural Computation, La Jolla, CA, 210-217, 1997 (PDF)
- Tang, A. C. Sejnowski, T. J. Preservation of Spike Timing and Increased Excitability Under Cholinergic Modulation in Neocortical Neurons, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2005 (PDF)
- Tang, A. C. Sejnowski, T. J. An Ecological Approach to the Neural Code, Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, 18, 852, 1996 (PDF)
- Bartels, A. M. McKeown, M. J. Tang, A. C. Sejnowski, T. J. The Contribution of After Hyperpolarization Currents to Cholinergic Enhancement of Excitability and Preservation of Spike Timing in a Neocortical Neuron Model, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 22, 1254, 1996 (PDF)