CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 5 Abstracts
- Garcia, J. W Bartol, T. M. Jr. Spencer, D. J. Sejnowski, T. J. An event-driven model of short-term presynaptic dynamics based on detailed molecular simulations with MCell, Society for Neuroscience 2015, 2015 (PDF)
- Wang, H. P. Fellous, J.-M. Spencer, D. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Reliability of Model V1 Cell Responses to Natural Thalamic Stimulus Inputs, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2005 (PDF)
- Watson, B. C. Fu, T. K. Houweling, A. R. Spencer, D. J. Das, P. K. Sejnowski, T. J. Analog to Digital Conversion Using Recurrent Spiking Neural Networks, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 30, 2004 (PDF)
- Fellous, J.-M. Spencer, D. J. Wang, H. P. Junek, S. Eagleman, D. M. Sejnowski, T. J. Firing Reliably with Unreliable Synapses, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 29, 2003 (PDF)
- Spencer, D. J. Wang, H. P. Das, P. K. Sejnowski, T. J. Neural Coding in Models of Cortical Neuron Networks, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 1999 (PDF)