CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 4 Articles
Found 1 Refereed Conference Proceedings
Found 2 Abstracts
- Schwartz, O. Sejnowski, T. J. Dayan, P. Perceptual Organization in the Tilt Illusion, Journal of Vision, 9(4):19, 1-20, 2009 PMCID:PMC2852324 (PDF)
- Schwartz, O. Sejnowski, T. J. Dayan, P. Soft Mixer Assignment in a Hierarchical Generative Model of Natural Scene Statistics, Neural Computation, 18, 2680-2718, 2006 (PDF)
- Schwartz, O. Sejnowski, T. J. Dayan, P. A Bayesian framework for tilt perception and confidence, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 7, 1201–1208, 2005 (PDF)
- Schwartz, O. Movellan, J. R. Wachtler, T. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Spike Count Distributions, Factorizability, and Contextual Effects in Area V1, Neurocomputing, 58-60, 893-900, 2004 (PDF)
- Chukoskie, L. Schwartz, O. Albright, T.D. Sejnowski, T. J. Spatial Patterns of Fixation: Bottom-Up Effects, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2007 (PDF)
- Chukoskie, L. Schwartz, O. Sejnowski, T. J. Dayan, P. Krauzlis, R. J. Deciding where to look when there's not much to see, Society for Neuroscience Abstract, 2005 (PDF)