CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 2 Articles
Found 1 Book Chapter
Found 3 Abstracts
- Stiles, J. R. Van Helden, D. Bartol, T. M. Jr. Salpeter, E. E. Salpeter, M. M. Miniature endplate current rise times <0 microseconds from improved recordings can be modeled with passive acetylcholine diffusion from a synaptic vesicle, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 93, 5747-5752, 1998 (PDF)
- Bartol, T. M. Jr. Land, B. R. Salpeter, E. E. Salpeter, M. M. Monte Carlo Simulation of Miniature Endplate Current Generation in the Vertebrate Neuromuscular Junction, Biophysical Journal, Vol. 59, No. 6, 1991 (PDF)
- Stiles, J. R. Bartol, T. M. Jr. Salpeter, M. M. Salpeter, E. E. Sejnowski, T. J. Synaptic Variability: New Insights from Reconstructions and Monte Carlo Simulations with MCell W. M. T. C. C. F,. (Ed.), In: Synapses, Baltimore, Johns Hopkins University, 681-731, 2000 (PDF)
- Bartol, T. M. Jr. Sejnowski, T. J. Land, B. R. Salpeter, E. E. Salpeter, M. M. Miniature Postsynaptic Currents with Restricted Receptor Areas, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 27, 2001 (PDF)
- Bartol, T. M. Jr. Sejnowski, T. J. Land, B. R. Salpeter, E. E. Salpeter, M. M. A Sensitivity Analysis of Chemical Kinetics Parameters for the Neuromuscular Junction, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 26, 1123, 2000 (PDF)
- Bartol, T. M. Jr. Stiles, J. R. Salpeter, M. M. Salpeter, E. E. Sejnowski, T. J. MCell: Generalized Monte Carlo Computer Simulation of Synaptic Transmission and Chemical Signaling, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 22, 1742, 1996 (PDF)