CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 1 Article
Found 1 Book
Found 1 Invited Review
Found 1 Book Chapter
Found 3 Abstracts
Found 1 Author Response
- Quartz, S. R. Sejnowski, T. J. Beyond modularity - Neural Evidence for Constructivist Principles in Development, Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 17, 725-726, 1995
- Quartz, S. Sejnowski, T. J. The neural basis of cognitive development: A constructivist manifesto, Hauptmann, D. Neiderich, W. (Ed.), In: Cognitive Architecture. From Biopolitics to Noopolitics. Architecture and Mind in the Age of Communication and Information., pp. 100-115, 010 Publishers: Delft, Holland, 2010 (PDF)
- Quartz, S. R. Stensmo, M. Makeig, S. Sejnowski, T. J. Eye Blink Rate as a Practical Predictor for Vigilance, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 21, 939, 1995 (PDF)
- Quartz, S. R. Dayan, P. Montague, P. R. Sejnowski, T. J. Expectation Learning in the Brain Using Diffuse Ascending Projections, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 18, 1210, 1992 (PDF)
- Quartz, S. R. Adams, R. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Fluorescent Mitochondrial Stains as Vital Probes of Metabolic Activity in the Rat Hippocampal Slice Preparation, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 16, 346, 1990 (PDF)