CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 2 Articles
Found 5 Abstracts
- Prescott, S.A. Ratte, S. De Koninck, Y. Sejnowski, T. J. Pyramidal Neurons Switch From Integrators in vitro to Resonators Under in Vivo-like Conditions, Journal of Neurophysiology, 100:3030-3042, 2008 PMCID:PMC2604842 (PDF)
- Prescott, S.A. Sejnowski, T. J. Spike-rate Coding and Spike-time Coding Are Affected Oppositely by Different Adaptation Mechanisms, Journal of Neuroscience, 28, 13649 –13661, 2008 PMCID:PMCID: PMC2819463 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Bartol, T.M. Prescott, S.A. Sejnowski, T. J. Conductance Imbalances Link Diverse Symptoms of Demyelination Diseases, 2010 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Prescott, S.A. Bartol, T.M. Sejnowski, T. J. Dynamical analysis of multi-phase axonal intrinsic excitability, HHMI, Chevy Chase, 2010 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Prescott, S.A. Bartol, T.M. Sejnowski, T. J. New Metrics of Intrinsic axonal excitability from a computational model of demyelination, Biophyscial Society, Boston, 2009 (PDF)
- Prescott, S.A Ratte, S. De Koninck, Y. Sejnowski, T. J. How Pyramidal Neurons Switch from Integrators in vitro to Resonators under in vivo-like Conditions, Society of Neuroscience Abstracts, 2008 (PDF)
- Prescott, S.A. Sejnowski, T. J. Effects of Different Types of Spike Frequency Adaptation on Spike Timing and Rate Coding, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2007 (PDF)