CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 5 Articles
Found 2 Abstracts
- Coggan, J. S. Sejnowski, T. J. Prescott, S. A. Cooperativity between remote sites of ectopic spiking allows afterdischarge to be initiated and maintained at different locations, Journal of Computational Neuroscience, 39, 17-28, 2015 PMCID:PMC4496271 [Available on 2016-08-01] (PDF)
- Coggan, J. S. Ocker, G. Sejnowski, T. J. Prescott, S. A. Explaining pathological changes in axonal excitability through dynamical analysis of conductance-based models, Journal of Neural Engineering, 8, 065002, 2011 PMCID:PMC3226740 (PDF)
- Coggan, J. S. Prescott, S. A. Bartol, T. M. Jr. Sejnowski, T. J. Imbalance of Ionic conductances can explain diverse symptoms of demyelination, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 107, 20602â20609, 2010 PMCID:PMC2996432 (PDF)
- Prescott, S. A. De Koninck, Y. Sejnowski, T. J. Biophysical Basis for Three Distinct Dynamical Mechanisms of Action Potential Initiation, PLOS Computational Biology, 4(10): e1000198, 2008 PMCID:PMC2551735 (PDF)
- Prescott, S. A. Sejnowski, T. J. De Koninck, Y. Reduction of Anion Reversal Potential Subverts the Inhibitory Control of Firing Rate in Spinal Lamina I Neurons: Towards a Biophysical Basis for Neuropathic Pain, Molecular Pain, 2: 32, 2006 PMCID:PMC1624821 (PDF)
- Coggan, J. S. Ocker, G. Prescott, S. A. Sejnowski, T. J. Complex Symptoms of Demyelination and Nerve Damage Explained by Nonlinear Dynamical Analysis of Conductance-based Models, Computational Neuroscience (CNS), 2011 (PDF)
- Prescott, S. A. De Koninck, Y. Sejnowski, T. J. Integration Versus Coincidence Detection: Direction of Subthreshold Currents Explains the Antithetical Encoding Properties of Different Cell Types, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2006 (PDF)