CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 4 Articles
Found 5 Abstracts
- Peterson, D. A. Littlewort, G. C. Bartlett, M. S. Macerollo, A., Perlmutter, J. S. Jinnah, H. A. Hallett, M. Sejnowski, T. J. Objective, computerized video-based rating of blepharospasm severity, in press
- Yang,L. Leung, L. Peterson, D. A. Sejnowski, T. J. Poizner, H. Toward a semi-self-paced EEG brain computer interface: decoding initiation state from non-initiation state in dedicated time slots, PLoS ONE, 9(2), 1-8 e88915, 2014 PMCID:PMC3931691 (PDF)
- Peterson, D. A. Sejnowski, T. J. Poizner, H. Convergent Evidence for Abnormal Striatal Synaptic Plasticity in Dystonia, Neurobiology of Disease, 37 (3), 558–573, 2010 PMCID:PMCID: PMC2846420 (PDF)
- Peterson, D. A. Elliott, C. Song, D. D. Makeig, S. Sejnowski, T. J. Poizner, H. Probabilistic Reversal Learning is Impaired in Parkinson's Disease, Neuroscience, 163: 1092-1101, 2009 PMCID:PMC2760640 (PDF)
- Peterson, D. A. Sejnowski, T. J. A theoretical model for the pathogenesis of adult onset dystonia due to GNAL mutations, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2014 (PDF)
- Peterson, D. A., Sejnowski, T. J. Dopamine-dependent STDP at corticostriatal synapses modulates firing patterns in medium spiny neurons, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2011
- Peterson, D. A. Lotz, D. T. Ahn, A. Halgren, E. Makeig, S. Sejnowski, T. J. Poizner, H. Frontocentral EEG dissociates learning- and decision making-based expected value, 2009 (PDF)
- Peterson, D. A. Lotz, D. T. Elliott, C. Makeig, S. Sejnowski, T. J. Poizner, H. Alpha Desynchronization Reflects Prediction Error in Rewarded Learning, Society of Neuroscience Abstracts, 2008 (PDF)
- Peterson, D. A. Elliott, C. Song, D. D. Makeig, S. Sejnowski, T. J. Poizner, H. Dopamine Deficiency in Parkinsonâs disease compromises adaptations in rewarded learning, Movement Disorders Supplement, 23 (1) S105-S105, 2008 (PDF)