CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 1 Article
Found 4 Abstracts
- Lopreore, C. Bartol, T. Coggan, J. Keller, D. Sosinsky, G. Ellisman, M. Sejnowski, T. J. Computational Modeling of 3D Electrodiffusion in Biological Systems: Application to the Node of Ranvier, Biophysical Journal, 95(6):2624-2635, 2008 PMCID:PMC2527256 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Lopreore, C.L. Bartol, T.M. Sosinsky, G.E. Ellisman, M.H. Sejnowski, T. J. Stevens, C.F. Visualization of axon conduction failure at a node of Ranvier in a multi-scale computational model, Biophysical Society, Long Beach, 2008 (PDF)
- Coggan, J.S. Lopreore, C.L. Bartol, T.M. Keller, D.X. Sosinsky, G.E. Sejnowski, T. J. and Ellisman, M.H. Compartment and electrodiffusion models of myelinated axon conduction reliability, Soc for Neuroscience, Atlanta, 2006 (PDF)
- Lopreore, C. L. Bartol, T. M. Jr. Sejnowski, T. J. An electrodiffusion model for ion motion in dendritic spines, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 30, 2004 (PDF)
- Lopreore, C. L. Keller, D. X. Bartol, T. M. Jr. Sejnowski, T. J. A Hybrid Electro-Diffusion Model for Neural Signaling, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 29, 2003 (PDF)