CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 1 Article
Found 4 Abstracts
- Gonzalez, O. C. Krishnan, G. P. Chauvette, S. Timofeev, I. Sejnowski, T. J. Bazhenov, M. Modeling of age-dependent epileptogenesis by differential homeostatic synaptic scaling, Journal of Neuroscience, 35(39), 13448-13462, 2015 PMCID:PMCID: PMC4588612 (PDF)
- LIN, W. Lainscsek, C. Krishnan, G. P. Bazhenov, M. Mednicks, S. Sejnowski, T. J. Nonlinear dynamical features for improving computational sleep models using Delay Differential Analysis, Society for Neuroscience, 2015 (PDF)
- Krishnan, G. P. CHOINSKI, M. J. MULLER, L. E. HAGLER, Jr, D. J. Cash, S. S. Sejnowski, T. J. Halgren, E. Bazhenov, M. Structural connectivity between cortex and thalamus determines temporal features of sleep spindles, Society for Neuroscience, 2015 (PDF)
- Gonzalez, O. Krishnan, G. Sejnowski, T. J. Timofeev, I. Bazhenov, M. Homeostatic Synaptic Scaling Mediates Distinct Types of Paroxysmal Activity Following Brain Trauma, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2013 (PDF)
- Mukamel, E.A. Hagler, D.J. Jr. Krishnan, G.P. Petrillo, E. Cash, S.S. Sejnowski, T. J. Bazhenov, M.V. Halgren, E. Reproduction of whole-head MEG and EEG patterns during Human Sleep Spindles in a large scale neuralÂ model with realistic cortical anatomy, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2013 (PDF)