CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 4 Articles
Found 2 Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Laer, L. Kloppstech, M. Schofi, C. Sejnowski, T. J. Brabant, G. Prank, K. Noise Enhanced Hormonal Signal Transduction Through Intracellular Calcium Oscillations, Biophysical Chemistry, 91(2) 157-166, 2001 (PDF)
- Prank, K. Kloppstech, M. Nowlan, S. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Brabant, G. Random Secretion of Growth Hormone in Humans, Physical Review Letters, 77(9), 1909-1911, 1996 (PDF)
- Prank, K. Kloppstech, M. Nowlan, S. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Brabant, G. Self-Organized Segmentation of Time Series: Separating Growth Hormone Secretion in Acromegaly from Normal Controls, Biophysical Journal, 70, 2540-2547, 1996 (PDF)
- Prank, K. Nowlan, S. J. Harms, H. M. Kloppstech, M. Brabant, G. Hesch, R. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Time Series Prediction of Plasma Hormone Concentration: Evidence for Differences in Predictability of Parathyroid Hormone Secretion Between Osteoporotic Patients and Normal Controls, Journal of Clinical Investigation, 25, 2910-2919, 1995 (PDF)
- Prank, K. Kloppstech, M. Nowlan, S. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Brabant, G. Self-Organized Quantification of Hormone Pulsatility: Separating Growth Hormone Secretion in Health and Disease, World Congress on Neural Networks, San Diego, CA, 1184-1194, 1996 (PDF)
- Prank, K. Kloppstech, M. Nowlan, S. J. Harms, H. M. Brabant, G. Hesch, R. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Nonlinear Analysis and Prediction of Pulsatile Hormone Secretion Katz, R. A. (Ed.), Chaotic, Fractal, and Nonlinear Signal Processing, American Institute of Physics, Woodbury, New York, 375, 628-643, 1995 (PDF)