CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 3 Articles
Found 6 Abstracts
- Jadi, M. P. Behrens, M. M. Sejnowski, T. J. Abnormal Gamma Oscillations in N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Hypofunction Models of Schizophrenia, Biological Psychiatry, 15, 00577-6, 2015 PMCID:PMC4720598 [Available on 2017-01-17]
- Jadi, M. P. Sejnowski, T. J. Regulating Cortical Oscillations in an Inhibition-stabilized Network, Proceedings of the IEEE, 102, 830-842, 2014 PMCID:PMC4067313 (PDF)
- Jadi, M. P. Sejnowski, T. J. Cortical Oscillations Arise from Contextual Interactions that Regulate Sparse Coding, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA, 111, 6780-6785, 2014 PMCID:PMC4020078 (PDF)
- Jadi, M. P. NANDY, A. S. Sejnowski, T. J. REYNOLDS,J. H. Laminar organization of visually evoked gamma power in area V4, Society for Neuroscience, 2015 (PDF)
- Jadi, M. Sejnowski, T. J. How SOM+ and PV+ inhibitory neurons could differentially modulate surround suppression of cortical neurons, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2014 (PDF)
- Moldakarimov, S. Jadi, M. Sejnowski, T. J. Plasticity of Gamma Oscillations in Barrel Cortex Following Sensory Deprivation, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2013 (PDF)
- Lopes, M.A. Jadi, M. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Stoner, G.R. Surround suppression across neuronal classes in area MT suggests an inhibition-stabilized network, Society for Neuroscience, 2012 (PDF)
- Stoner, G. R., Jadi, M., Sejnowski, T. J ., Recurrent connectivity of columnar network and its effect on contextual interactions in area MT of the visual cortex, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2011
- Jadi, M. P. Sejnowski, T. J. Inhibition stabilized model of cortical network & contrast dependence of cortical rhythms in the visual cortex, Cosyne, 2011 (PDF)