CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 2 Articles
Found 5 Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Arnold, M. P. Sejnowski, T. J. Hammerstrom, D. Jabri, M. A. Neural Systems Integration, Neurocomputing, 2004 (PDF)
- Coenen, O. J.-M. Arnold, M. P. Sejnowski, T. J. Jabri, M. A. Parallel Fiber Coding in the Cerebellum for Life-Long Learning, Autonomous Robots, 11, 291-297, 2001 (PDF)
- Tian, L. Arnold, M. P. Sejnowski, T. J. Jabri, M. A. A Biologically Inspired Computational Model of the Block Copying Task, Proceedings of the third international workshop on Epigenetic robotics, Lund University Cognitive Studies, 101, 171-172, 2003
- Coenen, O. J.-M.D. Arnold, M. P. Sejnowski, T. J. Jabri, M. A. Bayesian Analysis for Parallel Fiber Coding in the Cerebellum, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP-2000), KAIST, Korea, 2001
- Coenen, O. J.-M.D. Arnold, M. P. Sejnowski, T. J. Jabri, M. A. A Hypothesis for Parallel Fiber Coding in a Cerebellar Model of Smooth Pursuit Eye Movement, Proceedings of the 7th Joint Symposium on Neural Computation, May 20, 2000, University of Southern California, 21-27, 2000 (PDF)
- Park, K.-Y. Jabri, M. A. Lee, S.-Y. Sejnowski, T. J. Independent Components of Optical Flows Have MSTd-Like Receptive Fields, Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on ICA and Blind Signal Separation, Helsinki, Finland 597-601, 2000 (PDF)
- Jabri, M. A. Park, K-Y. Lee, S-Y. Sejnowski, T. J. Properties of Independent Components of Self-Motion Optical Flow, IEEE, 2000 (PDF)