CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 2 Articles
Found 3 Abstracts
- J.M. Fellous Rudolph, M. Destexhe, A. Sejnowski, T. J. Synaptic Background Noise Controls the Input/Output Characteristics of Single Cells in an In Vitro Model of In Vivo Activity, Neuroscience, 122, 811-829, 2003 (PDF)
- Destexhe, A. Rudolph, M. J.M. Fellous Sejnowski, T. J. Fluctuating Synaptic Conductances Recreate in Vivo-Like Activity in Neocortical Neurons, Neuroscience, 107(1) 13-24, 2001 (PDF)
- J.M. Fellous Sejnowski, T. J. Dopamine Facilitates the Sustained Firing of Rat Layer V Prefrontal Pyramidal Cells in Vitro, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 27, 2001 (PDF)
- J.M. Fellous Destexhe, A. Sejnowski, T. J. Dynamic Clamp of Cortical Neurons in Vitro Simulates in Vivo Activity Patterns, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 26, 1623, 2000 (PDF)
- Jose, J. V. Tiesinga, P. H. J.M. Fellous Sejnowski, T. J. Entrainment by Synchronized Inhibition Boosts Information Transfer in Neocortical Neurons, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 26, 188, 2000 (PDF)