CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 4 Articles
Found 6 Abstracts
- Das, A. Sampson, A.L. Lainscsek, C. Muller, L. Lin, W, Doyle, J.C. Cash, S.S. Halgren E, Sejnowski, T.J. Interpretation of the Precision Matrix and Its Application in Estimating Sparse Brain Connectivity during Sleep Spindles from Human Electrocorticography Recordings, Neural Computation, 29(3), 603-642, 2017 (PDF)
- Muller, L. Piantoni, S. Koller, D. Cash, S. S. Halgren, E. Sejnowski, T. J. Rotating waves during human sleep spindles organize global patterns of activity during the night, eLife, e17267 DOI: 10.7554/eLife.17267, 2016 PMCID:PMC5114016 (PDF)
- Mak-McCully, R. A. Deiss, S. R. Rosen, B. Q. Jung, K.-Y. Sejnowski, T. J. Bastuji, H. Rey, M. Cash, S. S. Bazhenov, M. Halgren, E. Synchronization of Isolated Downstates (K-Complexes) May be Caused by Cortically-Induced Disruption of Thalamic Spindling, PLOS Computational Biology, 10, e1003855, 2014 PMCID:PMC4177663 (PDF)
- Bonjean, M. Baker, T. Bazhenov, M. Cash, S. Halgren, E. Sejnowski , T. J. Interactions between core and matrix thalamocortical projections in human sleep spindle synchronization, Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 5250-5263, 2012 PMCID:PMC3342310 (PDF)
- Weyhenmeyer, J. Lainscsek, C. Cash, S. S. Sejnowski, T. J. Delay differential analysis: a framework for the analysis of large-scale epileptic electrocorticography recordings, Society for Neuroscience, 2015 (PDF)
- Sampson, A.L. C. Lainscsek, C. Cash, S. S. E. Halgren, E. Sejnowski, T. J. Nonlinear dynamical sleep spindle detection using delay differential analysis, Society for Neuroscience, 2015 (PDF)
- Krishnan, G. P. CHOINSKI, M. J. MULLER, L. E. HAGLER, Jr, D. J. Cash, S. S. Sejnowski, T. J. Halgren, E. Bazhenov, M. Structural connectivity between cortex and thalamus determines temporal features of sleep spindles, Society for Neuroscience, 2015 (PDF)
- MULLER, L. E. PIANTONI, G. Cash, S. S. Halgren, E. Sejnowski, T. J. The large-scale spatiotemporal structure of spindle oscillations in human sleep, Society for Neuroscience, 2015 (PDF)
- Mukamel, E.A. Hagler, D.J. Jr. Krishnan, G.P. Petrillo, E. Cash, S.S. Sejnowski, T. J. Bazhenov, M.V. Halgren, E. Reproduction of whole-head MEG and EEG patterns during Human Sleep Spindles in a large scale neuralÂ model with realistic cortical anatomy, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2013 (PDF)
- Baker, T. Bonjean, M. Cash, S.S. Bazhenov, M.V. Halgren, E. Sejnowski, T.J., Interactions between core and matrix thalamocortical systems in human sleep spindle synchronization, 2010 (PDF)