CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 2 Articles
Found 1 Invited Review
Found 3 Abstracts
- Padmanabhan, K. Osakada, F. Tarabrina, A. Kizer, E. Callaway, E. Gage, F. Sejnowski, T. J. Diverse representations of olfactory information in centrifugal feedback projections, Journal of Neuroscience, 36(28), 7535-7545, 2016 (PDF)
- Hasenstaub, A. Otte, S. Callaway, E. Sejnowski, T. J. Metabolic cost as a unifying principle governing neuronal biophysics, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 107, 12329–12334, 2010 PMCID:PMC2901447 (PDF)
- Belmonte, J. C. Callaway, E. M. Churchland, P. Caddick, S. J. Feng, G. Homanics, G. E. Lee, K.-F. Leopold, D. A. Miller, C. T. Mitchell, J. F. Mitalipov, S. Moutri, A. R. Movshon, J. A. Okano, H. Reynolds, J. H. Ringach, D. Sejnowski, T. J. Silva, A. C. Strick, P. L. Wu, J. Zhang, F. Brains, Genes and Primates, Neuron, 86, 617-631, 2015 PMCID:PMCID: PMC4425847 (PDF)
- Padmanabhan, K. Osakada, F. Callaway, E. Gage, F. Sejnowski, T. J. Origin and identity of feedback projecting neurons to the main olfactory bulb revealed through retrograde viral tracing, Society for Neuroscience, 2015 (PDF)
- Hasenstaub, A. Sejnowski, T. J. Callaway, E. Gene expression analysis and metabolic optimization in cortical fast-spiking interneurons, Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, Computational and Systems Neuroscience Conference, 2009 (PDF)
- Hasenstaub, A.R. Otte, S. Callaway, E. Sejnowski, T. J. The Energetic Cost of Fast Spiking, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 2007 (PDF)