CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 3 Articles
Found 2 Refereed Conference Proceedings
Found 1 Book Chapter
Found 5 Abstracts
- Schwartz, O. Movellan, J. R. Wachtler, T. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Spike Count Distributions, Factorizability, and Contextual Effects in Area V1, Neurocomputing, 58-60, 893-900, 2004 (PDF)
- Wachtler, T. Sejnowski, T. J. Albright, T. D. Representation of Color Stimuli in Awake Macaque Primary Visual Cortex, Neuron, 37, 681-691, 2003 (PDF)
- Wachtler, T. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Nonlocal Interactions in Color Perception: Nonlinear Processing of Chromatic Signals from Remote Inducers, Vision Research, 41, 1535-1546, 2001 (PDF)
- Movellan, J. R. Wachtler, T. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Morton-Style Factorial Coding of Color in Primary Visual Cortex, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 15, 221-228, 2002 (PDF)
- Buracas, G. T. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Varieties of Attention: A Model of Visual Search, Proceedings of the 3rd Joint Symposium on Neural Computation, University of California, San Diego and California Institute of Technology, Institute for Neural Computation, La Jolla, CA, 11-25, 1996 (PDF)
- Lopes, M.A. Jadi, M. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Stoner, G.R. Surround suppression across neuronal classes in area MT suggests an inhibition-stabilized network, Society for Neuroscience, 2012 (PDF)
- Wachtler, T. Sejnowski, T. J. Albright, T. D. Responses of Cells in Macaque V1 to Chromatic Stimuli Are Compatible with Human Color Constancy, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 25, 4, 1999 (PDF)
- Wachtler, T. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Non-Local Color Induction Under Changing Adaptation Depends on Chromatic Contrast, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 24, 1398, 1998 (PDF)
- Wachtler, T. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. Spatial Interactions in Color Perception, Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 38(4), S898, 1997 (PDF)
- Pouget, A. Albright, T. D. Sejnowski, T. J. A Dynamical Model for Computing the Position of An Object from Its Retinal Location and Eye Position, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 18, 1396, 1992 (PDF)