CNL Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Terrence J. Sejnowski starting in 1969.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 1 Article
Found 5 Abstracts
- Adams, R. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Imaging the Changes in Dendritic Calcium Ion Concentration in Response to Single Stimuli Using Calcium-Sensitive Dyes and Whole-Cell Recording in Rat Hippocampal Slices, Journal of Physiology, 459, 269P, 1993 (PDF)
- Adams, R. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Confocal Imaging of Calcium Transients and Whole-Cell Recording from Pyramidal Cells in Area CA1 of Rat Hippocampal Slices, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 17, 1328, 1991 (PDF)
- Quartz, S. R. Adams, R. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Fluorescent Mitochondrial Stains as Vital Probes of Metabolic Activity in the Rat Hippocampal Slice Preparation, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 16, 346, 1990 (PDF)
- Adams, R. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Measurement of Calcium Transients in Pyramidal Neurons of Hippocampal Slices Visualized by Confocal Microscopy, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 16, 490, 1990 (PDF)
- Holliday, J. Adams, R. J. Sejnowski, T. J. Spitzer, N. C. Spatial and Temporal Resolution of Calcium Transients Produced by Stimulation of Differentiating Amphibian Spinal Neurons, Society for Neuroscience Abstracts, 16, 1172, 1990 (PDF)